Book Your Visit
We are pleased to be able to welcome visitors back to the museum from the 12th August. We will be open for pre-booked groups on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday each week for a month trial period.
To book a place please use the calendar function below. This is a reservation for your visit, payment for your visit or confirmation of annual passes will be taken at the museum when you visit.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Adult ticket: £6.00, Child ticket: £2.50, Family ticket (2 adults and up to 4 children): £16.00, Under 6s: free
To conform to government guidance and to support safety on our site, group numbers are limited to 12 people and they must be from no more than two households.
We hope that you enjoy your visit!
- Please specify how many people are in your party when making your reservation
- If you qualify for free entry because you hold an annual pass, are a veteran of the Duke of Cornwall’s Light Infantry or Light Infantry, or hold a Museums Association of SWFed card, please book a reservation and show your pass or card on arrival.
- We ask for your contact details so that we are able to assist the NHS Test and Trace scheme. We will not use your details for any other purpose and we will destroy them after 21 days, unless you opt in to receive marketing communications from us.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking. Please check your spam or junk folders if you don’t receive it within a few minutes.
- Please arrive in time for your booked slot – if you are late we may not be able to accommodate you.
How we’re keeping you safe…
In order to make your visit as enjoyable and stress-free as possible please read the information below detailing the safety precautions in place and details of payment for your visit.
On arrival at the museum you may wish to park in the museum car park to the rear. You will then need to exit the gate, turn left and walk round to the main front gate of the museum.
On arrival at the front gate you will be greeted by a member of the museum team. Please ensure that you and your party are wearing a face covering on arrival in line with government guidance. This is to protect yourselves and our team. We are operating a 2 metre socially distancing policy on site and we ask that you conform to this when interacting with our team.
Your visit will start with a safety briefing and a brief introduction to the history of the site. You will then have the chance to visit the historic regimental cells before being taken into the main building (stopping to use the toilets first if needed). Once in the shop/reception area, payment will be taken for your booking. We would encourage you to pay with card, where possible.
Once payment has been taken you will be free to visit the museum galleries. You will have an hour to visit the museum.
There will be hand sanitising stations around the museum and we encourage you to use them regularly to ensure a safe and comfortable visit. Your final stop will be the museum shop which leads to the exit. Please sanitize your hands before entering the shop and ensure you are wearing a face covering. We would be grateful if you would also minimise touching the products on display in the shop.
We hope you have a fantastic time visiting the museum. If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can watch our video guiding you through our reopening procedures here: