3, 10, 17, 24 & 31 August & 7, 14, 21 & 28 September
Set off from St Petroc’s Church at 11am on Monday’s in August and September for a leisurely two or three mile walk. The walk takes in Bodmin’s key attractions and gets up close to the town’s ancient history.
- Suitable footwear is required for both pavements and fields, which may be muddy.
- It’s advisable to bring all weather clothing, sun screen and a bottle of water.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Bodmin Keep is included in the circular walk on Monday’s.